- certificate of no criminal record of each member of the company (owner, beneficiary, member of the board, prosecutor) from each country of citizenship + passport scans from each country of citizenship;
- CV of the board members of the company and AML officer;
- formed share capital in the amount of 12,000 euros (monetary contribution only);
- office rented in Estonia;
- at least 1 member of the board must be in Estonia;
- A list of accounts opened in the name of the company in banks and payment systems, with a unique account number and name of the bank.
Consideration of the application within 60 days, however, the term can be increased to 120 days.
If the company licenses were obtained before March 10, 2020, the requirements must be performed before July 1, 2020!
We provide a full range of services for companies with cryptographic licenses, which need to bring the company in line with the new requirements of the law. Take advantage of our offer to upgrade your licenses.