In order to receive a license for organization of gambling an application is presented to the Tax and Customs board stating the following:
1) name and registration code of the applicant;
2) address and contact data of the applicant;
3) type of the gambling games that will be organized;
4) position, name and signature of the person filling out the application;
5) date when the state fee was paid.
The following documents must be added to the application:
1) information and documentation regarding the management board members and supervisory board of an applicant for license, including the name and surname, personal identification code or date of birth of a person has no identification code, place of living, full list of prior employments and places of work with held positions, also documents that confirm the reliability of the management board members and members of the supervisory board of an applicant and them being in conformity with the requirements of the law, along with out important information the applicant finds necessary to provide
2) information about the auditor of the license applicant, including the name of the auditor, place of residence, personal identification number or date of birth if no identification number or registration number is available
3) list of the license applicant shareholders including the name of every shareholder, registration code or personal identification code or date of birth if the person has no personal identification code and also information about the number of shares owned and the size of participation in the company, number of votes, that must be obtained or are already owned by the shareholder;
4) information and documents about persons, that have qualified ownership in the applicant for the license, including proof that all owners, members of the management board and supervisory board lack prior criminal record.
Aside from that, the Tax and Customs board may ask for the following documents to be added to the application:
1) copy of the articles of association or the establishment agreement of the license applicant;
2) information about companies where the applicant, its member of the management board or member of the supervisory board hold over 25 percent of shares, also the size of the share capital, fields of activity, size of the shares package owned by the applicant, its member of the management board or member of the supervisory board.